DELIVERY AND COLLECTION
The boat will be delivered in the port established according to reservation and must be delivered in the same place. Delivery and collection hours according to contract.
You must be in possession of the nautical qualification corresponding to the type of boat rented, and must be presented at the time of making the reservation.
The contracted rental price includes all-risk boat insurance without excess (not including damage or loss of personal effects), according to the measures and conditions established by the mandatory subscription civil liability insurance governed by Decree 607/1999, BOE 30/04/199.
Activities carried out by the insured vessel that involve dragging artifacts such as bananas, bagels, pneumatic wheels, parasailing, skis, etc. are excluded from coverage. The lessee of the boat will be responsible for the use of the same and the consequences that may arise from it.
RESERVATIONS AND CONTRACT
To make the reservation of the boat effective, the client must pay 40% of the total value of the rental.
Before check-in you must make the payment of the rest of the rental amount. Failure to comply with the payments will mean the cancellation of the rental and the amounts received as a reservation will remain as compensation in favor of Begur Boats S.L. If for any reason, Begur Boats S.L., could not carry out the planned rental, it undertakes to return the amounts advanced, without any other responsibility.
CANCELLATION POLICY / CANCELLATIONS
Cancellations must be communicated to the company in writing to email@example.com.
As long as the client cancels his reservation for personal reasons, he must pay the following amounts as compensation:
- Cancellations with a minimum of 15 days in advance: 5% of the rental amount as management fees.
- Cancellations between 14 days and 48 hours before the date of the activity: 40% of the total rental amount.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours from the date of the activity, the client must pay the full amount of the rental of the reserved activity.
- Reservations will be canceled if the client does not show up after 2 hours from the start of the rental without prior notice. The client must be responsible for the full amount of the rental of the reserved activity.
- In cases of verified adverse weather conditions that prevent navigation for security reasons and justified on the same day the activity begins by the CostaBravaBoats staff, the company will return 60% of the total amount of the rental.
- In cases of having paid for the Red Flag extra service, the rental price will be fully refunded minus the amount of the Red Flag extra service. (This service is only applicable for one day or half day rentals)
- In the case of rentals of more than one day, the rental amount will not be refunded due to weather conditions or for any other reason.
The client must deposit a deposit of €500.00 for boats up to 5m in length, a deposit of €700.00 for boats between 5m and 7m in length and a deposit of €1000 for boats over 7m in length.
The deposit is to respond to any damage, loss of any object or delay in the return of the boat. However, if the amount resulting from the aforementioned cases is greater than the deposit, the client is obliged to pay the difference.
The deposit will be returned to the client once the state of the boat has been verified, the inventory, cleaning or repair has been made, if applicable.
- The boats must be returned in the same state of cleanliness in which it was delivered. Otherwise, you must pay the cleaning service valued at €60.00/hour.
The boats are delivered with a full tank, and must also be returned with this tank full of fuel. If it is not returned full, the consumed part and a €30.00 penalty will be charged.
In the event of a breakdown, collision or loss of material, the lessee must imperatively and immediately notify the lessor who will inform him of the instructions to follow
The boats are delivered in perfect condition.
If during the rental a very serious damage occurs, not attributable to the lessee, which does not allow the rental to continue, Begur Boats S.L. will reimburse the contracting party for the hours not sailed or will deliver a vessel with similar characteristics to the one contracted. Said choice will be exclusively at the discretion of Begur Boats S.L., without any other responsibility.
In the event that the breakdown or accident is attributable to the responsibility of the contracting party, the latter must pay the costs of towing and the necessary repairs to keep the boat, engine or accessories in the state in which they were delivered by the company at the beginning. of the rental contract; Only Begur Boats S.L. is authorized to carry out said repairs, not taking charge of any repair not carried out by its staff. In this case, the client will not receive any payment from Begur Boats S.L. for the days not sailed.
It is totally prohibited:
- Embark more people than allowed in the documentation.
- Ship weapons and drugs.
- Subcontract the boat.
- Transport merchandise and paying passengers, commercial fishing and participate in regattas.
- Any other activity not included in the above and prohibited by law.
- Mooring in a buoy, if it is not supervised and authorized by the General
- Directorate of the Navy.
- Dock the boat on the beach or access it if it is not through an authorized marked channel.
- The handling of the boat by personnel lacking the corresponding qualification or who, despite being in possession of it, are under the influence of alcoholic beverages or narcotics.
- The vessel is obliged to always spend the night in the base port, unless the client and the lessee previously agree otherwise.
RESPONSIBILITIES / OBLIGATIONS
In case of breaching the rules established by Customs and the Navy, the only person responsible before the law will be the contracting party. Negligence in the use of the boat, infringing current Legislation, will be sufficient reason to immediately invalidate the contract, leaving the amounts paid as compensation in favor of Begur Boats S.L.
The client will pay €100/hour as a penalty if the boat is returned outside the hours established in the contract.
After 6 hours of the end of the contract without having returned the boat or reporting any mishap, the search for it will begin and it will be reported to the marine authorities, with all expenses incurred being the responsibility of the lessee.
Life jackets (1 per person). Anchor and Cape of anchorage. game. flares. Acoustic warning. Bailer. National pavilion. Defenses. Sunshade awning. Extinguisher. Boathook.
CLAUSE TO REQUEST DATA FROM THE CLIENT / LESSEE
In accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (RGPD), Organic Law 3/2018 of December 5 (LOPDGDD) and other current legal regulations on the protection of personal data, we inform you that the data provided will be incorporated into a file owned by Projectes i Serveis Empordá S.L. and Begur Boats, S.L. with the purpose of carrying out administrative management and you can exercise the rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition of your data at the address of Projectes i Serveis Empordá S.L. and Begur Boats, S.L. Located on Ctra. C-31, Km. 347 of Gualta (Girona)
RESOLUTION OF DIVERGENCES
For the resolution of any divergence, the parties renounce their jurisdiction and domicile, if others were and submit, purely and expressly to the jurisdiction of the court and tribunals of the city of La Bisbal d’Empordà. CONFORMITY: I confirm and declare that I have read and understood the general conditions, DEPOSIT, RESERVATION and FRANCHISE, accepting them and committing to comply with them, as well as the current regulations.
The contract will be signed digitally with all the visual and written and/or photographic security measures.