Cancellations must be communicated to the company in writing via email to email@example.com.
As long as the client cancels his reservation for personal reasons, he must pay the following amounts as compensation:
- Cancellations with a minimum of 15 days in advance: 5% of the rental amount as management fees.
- Cancellations between 14 days and 48 hours before the date of the activity: 40% of the total rental amount.
- Cancellations with less than 48 hours from the date of the activity, the client must pay the full amount of the rental of the reserved activity.
- Reservations will be canceled if the client does not show up after 2 hours from the start of the rental without prior notice. The client must be responsible for the full amount of the rental of the reserved activity.
- In cases of verified adverse weather conditions that prevent navigation for security reasons and justified on the same day the activity begins by the staff of BEGUR BOATS SL, the company will return 60% of the total amount of the rental.
- In cases of having paid for the Red Flag extra service, the rental price will be fully refunded minus the amount of the Red Flag extra service. (This service is only applicable for one day or half day rentals)
- In the case of rentals of more than one day, the rental amount will not be refunded due to weather conditions or for any other reason.