INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- All-risk insurance without excess.
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- Gasoline is NOT included in the price.
- Deposit of €500/€700/€1000 depending on the length of the boat. At the time of check-in, a block of said amount is made on the Credit Card (debit cards are not accepted) that will be unblocked at the time of ending the rental as long as there are no damages in the boat.
- Any damage, loss or breakage of the accessories of the boat not covered by the insurance will be the responsibility of the client.
FORMALIZATION OF THE RENTAL
- Once a minimum payment of 40% of the total amount of the reservation has been made, it will be confirmed and guaranteed, and the client will receive a confirmation email together with the rental contract.
- The driver of the boat must present at the time of check-in the current qualification required for the reserved boat.
- Reservation cancellations by the client must be communicated in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations for personal reasons of the client, 15 days in advance, 5% of the rent will be charged as management expenses. Cancellations less than 15 days in advance will result in the loss of 40% of the total rental amount.
- In cases of verified adverse weather conditions that prevent navigation for security reasons and justified on the same day the activity begins by the staff of BEGUR BOATS SL, the company will return 60% of the total amount of the rental.
- In cases of having paid for the Red Flag extra service, the rental price will be fully refunded minus the amount of the Red Flag extra service (this service is only applicable for one-day or half-day rentals).
- In the case of rentals of more than one day, the rental amount will not be refunded due to weather conditions or for any other reason.
SAFETY ON BOARD
- A contact mobile phone is essential during the rental of the boat to be able to contact the BEGUR BOATS SL team.
- It is not allowed to exceed the maximum number of people on board that the boat allows.
- During navigation, the use of life jackets and sitting in the seats is recommended (especially children and the elderly).
- It is recommended to use suitable nautical footwear.
- The consumption of alcoholic beverages or harmful substances while using the boat is not allowed.