HISTORY and MISSION
Begur Boats was founded in 2006 with a single mission: To provide clients with much more than just another generic boat rental, but instead, a wonderful lifetime memory! From their arrival at the small cove of Aiguafreda, to the planning of customized itineraries, to the experience of exploring the exquisite Costa Brava coastline, visitor-skippers and their families will never forget their boat journey. As a testimony to customer satisfaction, 90% of our business each year is from returning client! With a mini-fleet of four high quality, well maintaafts, Begur Boats is a family business resulting from two generations of passion for boats, the sea and the Costa Brava , combined with professional experience in services and tourism. Family Portavella has always had a boat in the area; Begur, l’Estartit, Calella de Palafrugell, they know very well the coastline and the nautical world. Silvia Portavella has combined past and future, leisure and professionalism by integrating the knowledge acquired from local fishermen with technology, nautical recreational licenses and professional maritime education.
In 2014 Clara Gromaches joined Begur Boats as the person in charged at the deck. His enthusiasm and facility with people are due to be highlighted.
- Begur Boats S.L. rents motor boats in Aiguafreda beach – Begur, from June the 15th until August the 31st, to skippers with the appropriate nautical license.
- Service: we are covering the increasing demand of skippers who would like to enjoy this privileged place from the unique point of view of the sea with personal treatment.
- Quality: we have chosen optimal boats in order to achieve a 100% satisfaction for our clients. They are equipped with various complements and with 4 stroke engines of low consumption and low acoustic level.
- Security: this is basic! Boats are checked; have complete security equipment, safety jackets for all ages, insurance, permissions and all the documentation required.
- Environment: we collaborate to the sustainable use of the few moors in the Costa Brava, especially in the beaches. And we contribute to the compliance of the laws established by the MARPOL.